This is a UK Government initiative led by Ceredigion County Council and delivered by Antur Cymru Enterprise
New Skills New Start is a scheme aimed at helping people in Ceredigion realise their potential. Our programme helps individuals explore self-employment, training, volunteering and employment. We will help you to overcome any barriers you are facing, using a customised coaching approach.
Free workshops, and one-to one sessions in Ceredigion, also access to free retail trading space in Ceredigion town centres for new businesses who want to test trade and gain retail skills and experience in a supported environment.
- Working with clients to identify their particular circumstances and any barriers that may be presented
- Using appropriate tools to assess clients training and development needs
- Helping clients build confidence and self-esteem
- Supporting clients to generate business ideas and assess their viability
- Enabling clients to access supportive networks
- Free training
- Loan of computer Chromebooks
- Access to town centre pop-up test trading shops