SMART Busnes supports Ceredigion businesses, the project is funded by UK Government, Powered by Levelling Up and delivered by Antur Cymru Enterprise, in collaboration with Ceredigion Council.
SMART Busnes covers the towns of Aberystwyth, Aberaeron, Tregaron, Lampeter, Cardigan and Llandysul, supporting town councils and businesses to adopt new technology for sustainability and growth.
SMART Busnes benefits businesses by providing them a funded diagnostic, addressing:
- Digital Marketing
- Web Sites
- Social Media
- Business Systems and Financial Management Software
- The advantages of using Town Wi-Fi facilities and implementing the Internet of Things.
Supporting business owners to understand and implement IT solutions to improve business efficiency, progress digital marketing and increase sales for business growth.
For more information or to book your free review please contact the SMART Busnes team on 01239 710238 or email [email protected].
SMART Busnes benefits Town Councils by interpreting and using Town Wi-Fi features, to:
- Share event information, activities and developments in the Town, as part of an effective marketing strategy.
- Share and interpret footfall and dwell statistics, enabling businesses to plan sales, marketing and staffing activity.
- Encourage digital inclusion.
- Support the development of the Town brand.
For more information, please contact the SMART Busnes team on 01239 710238 or email [email protected].