Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site (‘www.anturcymru.org.uk’) is provided by Antur Cymru subject to the following terms:
1. By using www.anturcymru.org.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.anturcymru.org.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.anturcymru.org.uk.
2. Antur Cymru may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the www.anturcymru.org.uk. Your continued use of www.anturcymru.org.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of www.anturcymru.org.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use www.anturcymru.org.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.anturcymru.org.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.anturcymru.org.uk content requires the prior written permission of the Antur Cymru.
4. You agree to use www.anturcymru.org.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.anturcymru.org.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.anturcymru.org.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. www.anturcymru.org.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Antur Cymru, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Antur Cymru will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of www.anturcymru.org.uk.
7. Antur Cymru does not warrant that functions contained in www.anturcymru.org.uk content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.anturcymru.org.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Antur Cymru its subsidiaries or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Antur Cymru and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Antur Cymru, or any other third party.
Contributions to www.anturcymru.org.uk
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to www.anturcymru.org.uk, you:
10.1 warrant that your contribution;
10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the www.anturcymru.org.uk for all the purposes specified above
10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
10.2 indemnify Antur Cymru against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Antur Cymru as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on www.anturcymru.org.uk and the purposes specified above.
Rules for accessing www.anturcymru.org.uk
11. You agree to use www.anturcymru.org.uk in accordance with the following rules:
Contributions must be civil and tasteful; Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable; No spamming:
12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.anturcymru.org.uk (including local rules) then the latter shall prevail.
13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Antur Teifi Business Park,