Shareholders & Objectives
Becoming a Shareholder
Anyone over 16 years who supports the objectives of Antur Cymru and resides in or has resided or worked in the Teifi Valley or its neighbourhood, can apply to become a shareholder. A member on payment of £1, is entitled to one share only within the organisation. The Board of Antur Cymru will consider all applications.
At the AGM in September the company reports on its activities for the previous financial year (April to March). Shareholders attending these meetings can influence the future direction of Antur Cymru.
Becoming a shareholder enables the individual to be nominated as a board member of the organisation.
Objects of the Organisation
The Objects of Antur Cymru (at its inception) were set as follows:
- Fostering, encouraging establishment of business and organisations
- Information and advice to business and enterprises
- Commission research surveys and studies
- Work with or become members of societies or organisations who support our aims
- Other activities that deliver the objects and well-being of the area we work in
Shareholder’s application form
Click below to download an application form to apply to become a shareholder...