This is a capital investments scheme to support projects that offer clear and quantifiable benefits to the food and drink industry in Wales. The scheme is open to existing and start up micro & small food and drink processors and manufacturers throughout Wales such as:
- Sole traders
- Voluntary sector organisations
- Private and public limited companies
- Businesses that want to process agricultural products but do not meet the criteria for the Food Business Investment Scheme
- New businesses including start-up businesses
- The maximum grant for an individual investment project is 40% of the total eligible cost with a maximum of £50,000 for any individual investment project.
The current application window is open and the closing date is 19 September 2018. Another application window will open on 29 October 2018 and closes on 3 December 2018.
For further information go to gov.wales