Harnessing the power of superfast broadband and its associated technologies can help your business to grow and become more profitable.
Superfast broadband is currently being rolled out now across the country and will connect the cities, towns, villages, and valleys of Wales to the rest of the world at superfast speeds; allowing businesses to trade and grow in ways they never thought possible.
What business benefits can you expect from superfast broadband:-
- Increase profits – less outgoings and greater customer engagement.
- Increase productivity – introducing flexible working at home or on the move can allow staff to do business with anyone, anywhere, anytime using virtual private networks and other cloud based apps
- Increase efficiency – faster broadband gives you a more reliable and stable platform so multiple users can share the same service connection without slowing down.
- Save money – reduce IT costs by using cloud based computing services; replace expensive physical servers with a move to cloud-based storage, reduce telephone costs by using VoIP, and staff overheads with flexible working.
- Enhance customer service – increase retention and loyalty by using cloud-based CRM software and social media to engage with your customers and suppliers – communicate at a time when they’re most likely to buy.
- Protect your assets – secure your customer, product and commercial data confidently using cloud-based security services. Keeping your business software up-to-date together with capabilities such as instant data back-ups take away the hassles of security and upgrades.
- Help the environment – reduced travel to the office and for face-to-face meetings means a lower carbon footprint and lower fuel usage.
Next steps: 1.) Find out when superfast broadband is coming to you – Visit https://gov.wales/broadband-in-wales
2.) Book a 1-2-1 session with a superfast broadband adviser in your area – call 03000 6 03000