The thought of having their business disrupted can put some business owners off the idea of adopting superfast broadband. In the same breath they may ask “What’s in it for me?” The answer is loads! Superfast broadband can transform your day-to-day processes, making them more reliable and efficient, as well as saving you money – this alone is reason enough for small businesses to start exploring its potential.
Gareth Jones, property manager of South Wales-based company Business in Focus, made the switch earlier in the year: “Through making the switch to superfast broadband we have saved £1800 per year and have increased our broadband speed to 100Mbps compared to the Welsh average broadband speed of 9Mbps. This has helped us enormously in improving our services to clients and has made life easier for all our staff.”
There are so many benefits which can help your business:
- Save time and money – use video calls instead of travelling to meetings.
- Provide better customer service by responding to customer enquiries more quickly.
- Upload and download documents much faster – saving you time and reducing frustration.
- Cut IT costs through using Cloud technology.
- Build awareness of your business through effective social media.
See how other businesses in Wales have gained new clients and become more profitable by switching to Superfast Broadband. Watch this short film to find out.