The Micro Small Business Fund (MSBF) is available for micro to small-size businesses with fewer than 50 FTE employees.
MSBF is an investment fund targeting eligible capital investment projects in the tourism sector in Wales. It can be used either to upgrade existing or create new high quality product.
Support of between £25,000 and £500,000 will be considered, in order to:
- create and safeguard jobs
- realise economic benefit and growth
- deliver quality, innovation and a sense of place.
Are you eligible?
To find out if your project is eligible for support, please:
- read the guidance notes (external link)
- talk to us to see if your project meets our priorities and eligibility criteria,
- fill in the Introductory Questionnaire and Equal Opportunities monitoring form.
We will process the forms, and invite applications if appropriate. We will let you know what information we need to process your application, and send you the application form which is appropriate for your business.
For more information visit : https://businesswales.gov.wales/zones/tourism/finance
Contact us on [email protected] or 0845 010 8020.